Misaligned Teeth? No Problem!
The decision to straighten your teeth affects not only the appearance of your smile, but your lifestyle as well. At first impression, people associate straight teeth with good overall health and hygiene. As an adult, you may wish to enhance your smile for business or social interactions. Or, perhaps you’re a teen looking for a trendy, modern alternative to metal brackets and wires. Invisible braces for teens and adults allows you to enjoy all the benefits of straight teeth without putting your lifestyle on hold.
Watch to Learn More About the Process:
Advantages of Invisalign® Over Traditional Braces!
- Appearance. Metal braces can cause the appearance of the mouth to be unattractive and they are noticeable. Invisible braces are barely visible in your mouth – your friends, family, and coworkers may not even notice they are there.
- Comfort. Once the metal braces are attached to someone’s teeth, the braces must remain in place until they are professionally removed. Invisible braces are removable. You can remove the trays for eating, cleaning, and special occasions.
- Safety. Invisible braces reduces damage normally caused by wearing conventional metal braces, including gum disease and cavities. The smooth plastic surface will not scratch or damage the inside of your mouth.
- Duration of Treatment. People who wear metal braces might expect results as long as 3 years. Invisible braces can take from only one year to a year and a half to straighten your teeth.
- Knowing What to Expect. Invisible braces are more comfortable than metal braces and provide beautiful smiles much faster. Dr. Llanes will fit you with custom-designed alignment trays that slowly shift your teeth into the desired position. Every few weeks, you will receive a new set of trays until your teeth are perfectly aligned.
No More Goop or Gag!
Just a fast and painless digital impression!
iTero® Element™ Intraoral Scanner
The scanner gives us a 3D model of your mouth that we use with all Invisalign® dental services near Roselle, IL, including the Invisalign® Outcome Simulator, to show you what your new smile might look like.
Meet Dr. Brainard Llanes
Dr. Llanes is a highly skilled practitioner and also an accomplished lecturer and clinical advisor for various dental companies. He received his advanced education in orthodontics through the Orthodontic Education Continuum in 2012 and is also a certified Invisalign®-trained provider.
“Thank you for always being so nice and friendly with my kids! =). Dr. Llanes and his wife for being so patient and informative with my kids and their brace journey! We appreciate you so much!”
- Yuri C.
“I got my braces taken off not too long ago and I am absolutely happy with the results and the attentiveness of both Dr. Llanes and his dental assistants. Not once did I have a problem with any of the work that I got done with them! Excellent excellent Dentist office!!”
- Elsa O.
“The appointments are always quick and painless. I would highly recommend Modern Essence to anyone and everyone in need of a fantastic dentist with wonderful service.”
- Kara H.